Well, it's been almost a year. As usual, it's just whizzed by and I didn't get nearly enough done. It all started with this pic:
In honour of my managing to post on a semi-regular basis without offending a large amount of people, I'm going to give away some of my vast and terrifying stash. There's some of my handspun, a pair of socks, laceweight mohair from Ami Ami, Fancy Image sock yarn, Regia, a topknot, some BFL, the Vintage Sock book and TWO FULL bags of Rhapsody! Before you get all excited, you have to answer a few questions to earn the goods. Everyone can enter, especially my friends! I love sending stuff to my friends. Come on guys, everyone wants free stuff!
These are the prizes. Good incentive? Dad, the red peppers and peppercorns are your prize.
So, here's the deal. Answer one question, answer a few it doesn't matter. I will give points for creativity.
1. Where did I get the idea for the name of my blog? Your answer must include the word "bolour" and the letter "k".
2. What is this?
a) dryer lint I plan to collect and make into a sweater for the monkey.
b) the amount of fur I got off the duvet cover in one day.
c) a desicated tribble that ran out of grain on the Enterprise.
3. Last summer, the monkey built a:
a) garden shed.
b) his new home.
c) a wool room.
4. How old is the monkey?
5. What is the career I actually went to college to learn?
6. Who would I leave the monkey for in a cool second?
7. Use the phrase "aie ya" in a sentence.
8. How did I get tendonitis and what did my doctor suggest would clear it up?
9. Do you think I have a treatable or untreatable fibre addiction?
10. What operation do I threaten to perform on myself?
Have fun! I'll post the winners after March 17th.