Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another great weekend


Holly and Orion and Denise came up from the states this past weekend to eat salmon and dim sum, go to Daiso and laugh at the folly that is the Stash room.
Angela and Doug joined us for salmon bbq and took everyone out to dim sum the next day. It was great. We drank rather a lot and I have pictures to prove it. A couple of them, I don't remember taking. One is down right incriminating.
I may be very wealthy if Angela ever wants to run for office. Mwahahahaha
I should have even better pics after this weekend. I'm off to Oregon for some work and play with more crazy creative people. I get to go to Cat's book signing too. I'm really looking forward to it.
Hopefully there'll be some pictures fit to post!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.......

vanessa said...

fun fun fun!

Angela said...

Never running for office :) At least not until I get a hold of that electronic data...

Melanie said...

I can't wait to get my hands on Cat's new book. Have fun in Oregon. Loki is looking pretty happy.

Sheila E said...

Hi You...it's so great to see all of you guys...I miss each and everyone of you!! I hope that we can get together again at Madrona...or wherever!
I am envious as a school girl!!
Big Hugs!!