Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I told you this would happen


It was only a matter of time.
The zombie's are here and they want our brains.
I've been warning the monkey that this was gonna happen for years now. Damn fool wouldn't listen and has now joined the legions of the shuffling undead. Like there weren't enough zombie programmers already. For that matter, how the hell are we going to tell them apart from the rest? Half the time I only get a sort of mumbling grunt out of him when I ask him a question. Hmm. Maybe he's been a zombie for years and I just didn't notice.
I managed to get a good stock of raw meat in before things got really bad. For the most part, the zombies have been quite polite so far. They knock on the door, ask, "can I has brayns?" and leave quietly when I give them some meat. Most even say, "thanks you".
I did catch one trying to bite Loki in the backyard, but I chased him with a baseball bat and he ran away after the neighbor's cat. You really do have to be careful to stay out of biting range, they don't seem to be able to help themselves.
I think the biggest problem is going to be the bits of people just sort of rotting in the streets. It's a bit of a health risk. The city's trying to keep up with the clean up, but a large part of their staff has been zombified and they have a poor work ethic. Not to mention how easily distracted they are by anyone walking by with a largish head.
I wonder if a certain fast food restaurant will come out with a Mc Brain meal...

No comments: