Thursday, June 29, 2006

Gallery

Due to popular demand (two people can comprise popular demand right?) I've finally figured out how to link to a gallery. I haven't got everything up yet as I exceeded my free limit and I'm trying to decide just how cheap I really am. I'll likely give the flickr people the paltry sum they demanded and do this right, but for now, suck it up 'cause that's all ya get!
And yeah, some of the sweaters aren't blocked and my compostion is crappy, but sheesh what do ya want? I'm no Ansel Adams and this isn't MOMA. Deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh aaaaah!!! My favorite is the dragon scales, then the fair isle. I love the Manos sweater, too, and the cables splitting at the vee. and and and..

Anonymous said...

You have done some awesome work there!

Thanks for sharing (more! more!)