Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Meme (even though I don't do memes)

Since both Debbie and Leslie tagged me for the same meme, I guess I'd better do it. I thought about letting Gir do it, but he still can't control his paws well enough to type. Spike offered, but I had to stop him when I saw what his things to do today were mostly creative ways of disposing of Gir. You don't want to know what he'd do if he was a billionaire. Suffice it to say he's no longer allowed to watch Pinky and the Brain.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was doing guitar tech work for Washburn and a friend's band.
The monkey and I were doing house renos. We're still doing house renos. Do house renos ever end?
Knitting and needlework were done in the evenings, not as work.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Work up a sock pattern.
Download charting software.
Do some laundry.
Blog.
Write at least one book report for my spinning homework.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Raspberries! I'd live on them if I could.
Chocolate. See above.
Pita bread and tzatziki.
Pepperoni.
Jujubes.
The list goes on, but I'll stop there.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would make sure everyone I care about was in a house and debt free.
I would punk everyone I know. And film it so I could put in on the net.
I would quietly disappear somewhere warm with a laid back government.

5) Places I have lived:
Victoria, BC
Peterborough, ON
Santa Monica, CA (only for a couple of months)
Sechelt, BC
Burnaby, BC
Coquitlam, BC
White Rock, BC

6) Peeps I want to know more about:
Denise. You been tagged twice now Denise, get to it!
Holly. I won't hold my breath, but it's fun to bug her.
Angela
Kerry

And I did sign up for a year of the Cuckoo batts. Lorena gets a big fat enabler award, and some maple candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember back 10 years ago. I'll try, but I may have to make something up.

Lorena said...

Yay! Maple candy! Also, tee hee hee!