Friday, May 19, 2006

Rumors of his death have been greatly exaggerated...


Okay, so I missed a day, stop emailing me! The reno monkey is NOT dead. See? Here he is, happy, smiling, well-fed and very clearly not buried under the shed. Sheesh. Give me a little more credit. That's the first place anyone would look for a body. Yesterday he chose the new paint colour, a nice soft mossy green. Yes, I got a man to choose a paint colour for something that wasn't a car. Where's my medal?!


It would seem that my resistance is at a low point these days as I have been quite easily coerced into joining two knitalongs: The Amazing Lace and Trek Along With Me. I'll admit it, I'm weak. It's not like I don't have enough to do already. And I just looove deadlines. I've picked the purple merino laceweight to do the Adamas Shawl with and the blue Trekking doesn't have a sock pattern yet. I'm open to suggestions, just no more knitalongs please. I may be weak right now, but eventually I would find you and, payback as they say, is a me.

2 comments:

Angela said...

It's me? I'd make lovely payback. Wait, that can't be right.

I'm still looking for sock patterns as well. I might go with these and these from Sockbug.

Uli said...

Not my fault, not my fault..... if you hadn't seen it at 'my place' you would have seen it somewhere else and given in. :-)